This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hmmm it all tastes so good

I'm here to hopefully get enough motivation to stop feeding my face and lose some weight.
Today not quite so good, especially when I found the leftover packet of Delisio Lime and Cracked Pepper chips that I'd forgotten about. Combine that with an incy bit of chocolate (from my lovely bf) and I'd say I'm on about 25 points for the day.
I did think about going to the gym down the road to try out the step class but I was soooo hungry and not in the mood (excuses excuses I know!) so I didn't.

So here I am, judging by the tightness of my clothes, just under 70 kg, this doesn't sound like much but you certainly notice it on me. Or I notice it on me!

Maybe I should talk about the whole WW saga, I was at one stage while at uni 86kg! A routine visit to the doctor who made me jump on the scales (don't you hate that!) soon motivated me into my first lots of visit to WW. I think I got down to about 74kg before I lost motivation. I then joined again a year or so later at about the same weight and got down to about 68, lost motivation again (yawn). Joined again when I moved to Auckland, got down to about 65 and now I'm back up to about 69.

Anyways no one will be reading this so I'll stop rambling on, and will try and figure out how to post to this from email.

Leos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home