This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Ahhh scarey interviews

I had an interview for a product design engineer role at the start of last week. It seemed to go ok but I thought I was a little too casual and hadn’t thought of clever answers to all the typical job questions. But anyway, it must’ve gone ok, I just got off the phone to them and I have the 2nd interview tomorrow. This time with 3 people, scarey stuff indeed!

Also last week I had my review, and got a payrise so now I’m on pretty decent money and I don’t like my chances of getting that money matched in the new job. But the new job would be way better for my career so don’t know what to do! Well guess I’ll see what they have to say first.

 

I ate too much yesterday. We have a mobile cafĂ© that comes round each morning at about 11 and they have the best savoury scones so I got one. It was pretty big and I didn’t need food again for 5 hours but I still think I ended up eating too much. It would be nice to know how many points that scone would be but I would guestimate about 7 so not a very healthy choice if it is that high.

 

Wish me luck (no one reads this so I’m only wishing myself luck really)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home