This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The second stage....

Well the job interview seemed to go ok, they showed me around the manufacturing line then I had an interview with two of the product design managers. Apparently they’ve got about 5 more people to interview so I’ll probably find something out next week. Nathan one of the interviewers said that I’d be started at a graduate induction level because my experience at my current job is pretty unrelated but that sounds fine to me. What I am worried about is how much they would pay me. Shallow I know but I don’t want to take a dip in the lifestyle to which I’ve become accustomed J

My cut on my foot from saving the whale in the weekend is still a bit sore, but it doesn’t look infected or anything, just not really healed yet. Guess these things take time and it was quite deep.

 

Me and a friend went and saw Walk the line last night. It was a pretty good movie if a little slow moving. Reese Witherspoon was fantastic in it. The movenpick ice-cream I had during was pretty good too. This is not very good for my diet. In fact the whole week so far has been a bit of a write-off, I really have to get grocery shopping so I have lots of yummy nice fruit and veges. Last nights dinner was some chips with my drink at the pub and the ice-cream. Not super nutritious choices at all!

 

So I’m putting in a bit more effort today, have had toast with a scraping of butter for brekky and will have a sandwich for lunch. Not sure about the rest of the day as the sandwich usually only keeps me happy for an hour or two and I’m rather lacking in healthy snacks. Maybe more toast with honey for arvo tea??

 

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home