This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

A tired little camper

Starting with weight, I weighed in at 68.1 kgs on Saturday morning. The scales weren’t sure whether it was 68.3 or 68.1 but the lower weight won out. Whohoo! Pity my boardies still feel pretty tight. I think I’ve just lost muscle and gained fat which is never a good thing, I’m just such a lazy ass and the only time I do exercise is in the wkends when I normally do shite loads, but during the week…..

 

The wedding I went to was really nice. It was on a grassy area under a pohutukawa tree right in front of the beach so the backdrop was stunning. The guys made an aisle using toi-tois and the bride walking down it looked really stunning. It was a short and sweet wedding. The groom was rather nervous and kept slipping up on the words but it all went pretty smoothly.

After the wedding we all headed to the other end of the beach for the reception. It was in a huge marquee on some reserve ground and we got rather hot as the sun was streaming through the clear panels onto us. We were a bit naughty and a few of us took off at one point to go jump in the ocean. It seemed bloody cold and didn’t help with the boys (bastards) splashing me.

Back at the wedding, we all proceeded to drink too much. There was a really sweet bubbly which I drank a gazillion glasses of, and we only stopped once all the bottles were gone. The copious amounts of sugar bit me in the ass though and around 11pm I started feeling quite ill so I laid off the alcohol, much to the disgust of everyone there. By 1am the DJ left and I felt super tired so walked the 10 m (huge exercise!) to the tent and crashed out. Woke up at 4:30am and the music was still raging and I could hear G talking at the top of his (drunken) voice. I got up to pee and managed to get some on my jami pants (nice) so took them off and went back to sleep.

Woke up next at 6am with G heading back towards the test saying shit its getting light. My dog Bart, who had naughtily snuck out of the tent earlier and spent the evening/morning being entertained by the partygoers, finally came back too.

Not much of a sleep-in the next day and we spent Sunday feeling very shattered and unmotivated. We were going to go for surf but it was flat and we were just so buggered. I fell asleep on the way home and also slept great last night.

 

Hmm just ate two very yummy ferroro rochers!

I’ve piked for volleyball tonight and am looking forward to going home to bed. Might have to go to the supermarket first so I have food to eat. I really want a recipe for some low-fat pasta or something that I can make a big dish of and eat for the rest of the week. Yes I’m a lazy cook, and pasta is so good. Maybe I’ll make my old bacon/mushroom/five brothers fav.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home