This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hmmm tasty casserole....

I made the yummiest casserole last night, it’s the first time I’ve ever made one. My mum use to make them all the time so I’ve been a bit put off, but saw the packet mix at the supermarket and the beef was on special, so couldn’t resist.

I guess I can’t claim that I “made” it cos all I had to do was brown the beef, chop some veggies and chuck the liquid mix (Tuscan Beef) in with it, but still!!!

I had to wait 2 hours for it to cook, and I had some brown rice with it. Brown rice is pretty blah by itself but with the casserole the slightly nutty flavour was delicious.

And the best bit is I have two leftover meals!

I don’t think it was the most point friendly meal after adding it all up, but at 7.5 it’s not really so bad I guess and I think it left me within points for the day.

Actually I’m surprised I lasted the two hours without starving to death (only a slight exaggeration!). I had hunger pains at the supermarket at 6 and didn’t end up eating until 9 so that’s a very long time without food for me.

 

I’m playing Mini Golf at Treasure Island tonight with some workmates, I think we’re having nibbles there too, so I might eat some corn before I go, so I’m not too ravenous/greedy.

 

I went to the dentist yesterday as part of a filling fell out. Damn they’re expensive, cost me $177! She said I need to come back sometime to get the rest of my teeth checked but that might have to wait a mighty long while cos I now owe over a g on my credit card. Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home