This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Busy busy busy....

The wkend was pretty full-on, Saturday I spent working on one of my engines, getting the crank back in. It was a bitch of a job because one of the seals shat itself when the cases were put together, so we managed to pull that one out but then G put the other one in to far. We’ll think it will be right thou.

So the engine was done after about 8 hours work, Saturday night I was just buggered, so G went to the pub and I went to bed around 11. He came home at 2am, but not very drunk which was surprising.

On Sunday we went to Te Aroha and went mountain biking. They have some wicked trails up there. I managed to crash off as soon as I got into the bike which luckily no-one saw. And g did a big endo and left huge scrapes, cuts and bruises everywhere, so he was rather sore.

One of the best bits was the trail started right by the hot pools so we could go have a soak afterwards.

I was just so tired all wkend, we actually went to bed at 9:30! Friday night which is the earliest ever. So that meant we were awake before 8 the next morning.

I’ve been super busy all this week trying to get two bikes rebuilt (one to sell). I can’t get the gearbox to work on my Honda which I’m suppose to be racing on Sunday so have to tackle that again tonight. Its been quite tiring spending 3-4 hours after work every night on them, so dinners have been very easy (Monday I was so sore it was low-fat icecream), and the rest of the time its been stirfies or tuna and salad. (with icecream to follow).

Since I have to fit into my rather tight leathers on Sunday, I’ve been trying to be reasonable good and think I’ve pretty much stuck around points each day and surely 3-4 hours in the shed each night would earn me a few bonus points anyway.

No scales to weigh myself on this wkend, but the pants feel a bit looser today so its looking hopeful….

 

Tomorrow we have to go shopping to buy a new helmet. My last one has a nice road and tire mark from someone hitting me last time I crashed at Taupo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home