This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Step away from the food!

 

Well it hasn’t been a few good days lately on the eating front. I’ve been a bit stressed and frustrated at work so took it all out on food. And then we had pizza for lunch today, so tasty but not so healthy and I never seem to be able to eat only 1 or 2 bits.

One of the worst things is I’ve found out I’ve got a race meeting on the 12th and I just know my leathers are going to be tight and when they’re tight I overheat and burn up to much energy. Oh well my own fault for being such a piggy.

I keep wondering if I should go back to WW, but I get soooo hungry only eating 18-20 points a day. I know it can be done, but not sure I can overcome the cravings and emotional eating every single day. And I’m lazy to boot so don’t earn many exercise points. Hmmm well think on that one (and the $18 meeting fee)

I did quite well at the mini golf tournament the other day and felt like a complete prize hoarder cos I won a prize for best team, most holes in one, and worse score in team. So ended up with a mars bar (eaten that night), gold choccy coins (eaten/shared the next day) and a car for the most holes in one (mini hummer).

Now its almost the wkend, and I never do well with eating on the wkend….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home