This is a bit of a weight loss blog (gosh I remember when I didn't even know what a blog was and now look at them all), anyhoos hopefully I'll get a bit of motivation from this.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another wkend gone.

Well its almost the wkend again, and I still haven’t said anything about last wkend!

It was really fullon. I worked on my bike till 10 Friday night, and greg turned up at 12:30am after working on his. I was already asleep by this point, and it was really really nice having him turn up and snuggle into bed with me.

Next day we spent trying to work out my gearbox problems (I had one of the gears the wrong way round) and then find another shim washer as one appeared to be missing. Also had to shoot out and buy another helmet. I’m really happy with the one I got, its an HJC with a very styley matt finish in red and black (cost 150 down from 350!). If I was at all motivated I would take a photo and put it on, but I think blogging photos might be a little beyond my ability. I managed to pick up a washer from someone else who races at 6pm so the gearbox was done by 8 and van loaded by 9.

Then racing all the next day. I will put the report on my other blog, but in short I had lots of electrical problems and need to spend heaps of money getting it all replaced.

I’ve just paid for the parts today, 417 euros plus currency conversion etc, ouch considering I’ve just paid the last 920 dollar bill for parts off the credit card.

Heading to Sydney for 2 weeks on Sunday so that will save me a bit of money.

Tonight I’m going out for dinner with my sister, cousin, greg, and some other people at an Italian place in parnell so that should be fun. Tomorrow I’m climbing Rangitoto and working on bike after that.

Weight loss not going so good, I have been so munchy this week. I have to take progestertone for some female stuff and I take it in 2 week stints. I think it makes me really hungry but at least it appeared to fix my periods, having them monthly instead of weekly.
I did fit fine into my leathers last week, think the late nights working on bikes not thinking about eating (hence eating) helped. I’m about the 68kg mark at the moment.

Well time to eat some lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home